Contact Phone

نسخه فارسی

Home> Sponsor Services

Sponsor Services

These services are for prospective or existing Tier 2/5 and Tier 4 sponsors in the UK.
If you are an employer or education organization in the UK and want to recruit workers and students from outside EU, you have to apply for relevant license from Home Office.

Please contact us to discuss your licensing requirements.