Contact Phone

نسخه فارسی

Home> UK Immigration> Work And Investment

Work And Investment

There are various routes to work in the UK.

Tier 2, 5 and other categories
The first category is for people who want to come to UK on employed basis. This category consists of Tier 2, Tier 5 and Sole representatives of overseas business.

In most of the cases you should have a sponsor and sponsorship certificate to come to the as an employed person. The company should be registered by Home Office in UK and has proper licenses to recruit international workers. You should pass some requirements in regard to English language proficiency and maintenance.

Tier 2 categories are for more permanent positions and some of its categories such as Tier 2 General could lead to permanent residency or settlement in the UK. 

Tier 5 is for temporary workers and will not lead to settlement.

As part of the application, appliant may be invited to attend an interview about their plans, background, employment process and other relevant matters.

Tier 1

Tier 1 investor is for people with more than 2 Million GBP to come to UK to invest this amount.

Start Up and Innovator
These categories are for those who have business ideas and want to perform business activities in the UK.

To discuss your situation and get more information please contact us.