Contact Phone

نسخه فارسی

Home> UK Immigration> EEA route

EEA route

This route is for non-EEA family members of EEA nationals who are living in the UK or want to come and live in the UK. If the EEA national is outside the UK they want to come to UK and live there. If they are in the UK for more than three months they should be qualified which means they should work, study or have enough saving and money to support them.

If the conditions are met, EEA permit with 6 months validity will be issued for non-EEA family member. They can come to UK and then apply for 5 years residency card. After 5 years they can apply for permanent residency.

Please contact us for more information.